Susanna Hoffs - Ashbury Park 2026
Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2026 11:16 pm
Hoffs herself was fantastic. Good as ever. But her band was painful to listen to. She has what may be the worst guitarist ever. Reminded me of a 12 year olf that got their first guitar for Christmas, and listening to them try to play off sheet music in January. IT was rough. And I don't get it because Hoffs herself is an excellent guitar player, but never touched it the entire set. Instead let that guy fumble his way through. The drummer also has a hard time keeping beat, and a random trumpet player that added nothing. There was also a keyboard I'm not even sure was plugged in. IT was rough, and I felt bad for her, because again she hasn't missed a beat
Manic Monday
Hazy Shade of Winter
Walk Like an Egyptian
The Entire set (around 48 minutes)
Manic Monday
Hazy Shade of Winter
Walk Like an Egyptian
The Entire set (around 48 minutes)